2017: ‘Haptic Memory‘ on Reflex Fiction: Quarterly International Flash Fiction Competition
2016: ‘Annunciation’ in New Writing from Scottish Book Trust’s New Writers Awards Vol 8
‘Talking About Lobsters’ in New Writing Scotland 34 (ASLS).
‘Spring Comes to Bernard Duggleby’ in The 2015 Exeter Story Prize Collection.
2014: ‘The Floral Clock’ in Brittle Star issue 34.
‘The Guddle’ in Gutter: the magazine for new Scottish writing issue 10.
2012: ‘Flames’ in Interactions: A collection ed. Ruth Rendell et al (Roastbooks).
2014: ‘Winter Love’ in Magma issue 58.
2012: ‘A Keeper’s Promise’ in New Writing Dundee 7 (Dundee University Press).
‘Next of Kin’ in Hippocrates Prize Anthology.
2011: ‘East Neuk Storm’ in William Soutar Prize Anthology.
2008: Four poems in 08/08 Poets ed. Douglas Dunn (Castle House Books).
Three poems in Coasters: An Illustrated Poetry Anthology (Atlantic Press).
Selected Book Reviews and Articles:
- Review of Ghosts by Anna Wigley in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of A Boat Called Annalise by Lynne Hjelmgaard in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of Spindles: Stories from the Science of Sleep edited by Penelope Lewis & Ra Page in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of New Welsh Short Stories edited by Francesca Rhydderch and Penny Thomas in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of Playing House by Katherine Stansfield in New Welsh Review issue 107 (2015)
- Review of Quantum Poetics: Newcastle/Bloodaxe Poetry Lectures by Gwyneth Lewis in New Welsh Review issue 107 (2015)
- Review of Estuary by Lydia Fulleylove in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of The Book of the Needle by Matthew Francis in New Welsh Review issue 106 (2014)
- Review of Short Days, Long Shadows by Sheenagh Pugh in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of Winter Moorings by Andrew McNeillie in New Welsh Review issue 105 (2014)
- Review of A Pearl of Great Price: The Love Letters of Dylan Thomas to Pearl Kazin (edited by Jeff Towns) in New Welsh Review (online)
- ‘Poetry, Science and Truth: The case of ‘poet-scientists’ Miroslav Holub and David Morley’ in Interdisciplinary Science Reviews Vol 39 no.1 (Mar 2014)
- Review of Drysalter by Michael Symmons Roberts in New Welsh Review (online)
- Review of Where Rockets Burn Through (ed. Russell Jones) in the Edinburgh Review issue 38, 2013
- ‘A New Species of Biography: The Darwin Poetry of Ruth Padel and Emily Ballou’, in Postgraduate English (University of Durham) issue No. 24 (March 2012)
- ‘Zombie Metaphors: Scientific Language and Poetry: An Interview with Michael Symmons Roberts’ in Iota (Issue 90, 2011)
- Review of Sea Change by Jorie Graham in The Red Wheelbarrow issue 15 (2008)